- Click on the Help and then Eclipse Marketplace.
- A new window would open, wherein you need to type “TestNG” in the Find text box and click on the Go button.
- You will now see the search results with TestNG for Eclipse at the top. All you need to do now is click on the Install button next to it.
- Resolving of features might take up a few minutes after which you need to verify that the checkbox for TestNG is checked and click on the Confirm button.
- Select “Keep my installation the same” option and again click on the Confirm button.
- Accept the license and click on the Finish button.
Note: For the change to be effective, you will have to restart Eclipse and you will now be able to see TestNG installed by right-clicking on any project and seeing TestNG in the menu options.
In some versions of Eclipse, you might not find the TestNG plugin in the Eclipse marketplace. You can still install TestNG in Eclipse using the install new software option.
- Go to Eclipse help and click on the “Install New Software” button.
- Click the Add button and type “TestNG” as the name and “http://dl.bintray.com/testng-team/testng-eclipse-release/” as a path.
- Once you add the Path, you will notice a TestNG entry under the name. You then need to select that and click on Next to install TestNG in Eclipse. Accept the license agreement and hit the Finish button.
That’s it!!!! You have installed TestNG successfully